The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Minooka was recognized as the 2018 Opening Hotel of the Year at the Marriott Conference on April 4, 2019. To be nominated, the hotel needed to meet the following criteria:
In addition to the recognition, the hotel is currently ranked #9 out of 395 TownePlace Suites for Intent to Recommend and #7 for Overall Satisfaction.
- Hotel opened between September 2017 and October 2018
- Hotel leadership that demonstrates positive impact on hotel performance results - financial, GSS, etc.
- Required team member training completed by all service team members and managers on property
- Financial management
- Overcoming obstacles
- Sales leadership
- Service B.O.O.S.T. Leadership
- Community Service/Real Giving activation
- Consideration of hotel's opening performance and opening "readiness"
Congratulations to General Manager Julia Garvey, her Team, and all of those who played a role in the opening of the hotel!
For more information on the hotel, visit their Facebook page or Marriott.com/MDWTJ.
Post a Comment