The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Oshkosh hotel officially opened its doors to guests on March 10!
Maintain your routine at the brand new TownePlace Suites Oshkosh. Our Oshkosh, WI extended stay hotel offers everything you need to make yourself at home and stay productive during travel. Unwind in our spacious, pet-friendly suites with large desks, plush bedding, and fully equipped kitchens. Start your day with your favorite breakfast items from our complimentary breakfast buffet and enjoy dining at a restaurant near our hotel.
The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Oshkosh hotel features:
- 103 spacious guest suites
- Fully equipped kitchens with a refrigerator, microwave, stove, and dishwasher in every suite
- Pet-friendly suites (with a fee) so that you can feel at home in Oshkosh
- Complimentary WI-FI available in all suites and public spaces for convenience
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Fitness Center
- EAA Aviation Museum
- Menominee Park Zoo and Amusement Area
- Oshkosh Public Museum
- Paine Art Center and Gardens
- University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- Lake Butte des Morts
The newly built hotel is located at 1365 N. Westfield Street in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and is operated by General Manager Magen Covill, Director of Sales Ann Brukardt, and Director of Operations Rob Wartella.
Congratulations to the hotel team and special thanks to Project Manager Dave Craven, Guest Service Manager Brent Haring, Traveling Executive Housekeeper Norma Weathermon, and American Construction!
For more information about the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Oshkosh
hotel, visit their website for more details Marriott.com/ATWTO
and like/follow their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/towneplacesuitesoshkosh
Post a Comment