The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Madison West/Middleton hotel has officially opened its doors to guests on September 28!
The TownePlace Suites Madison West/Middleton hotel features:
- Spacious Studio Suites, Studio Executive Suites and Two Bedroom Suites available
- Fully equipped kitchens with a refrigerator, microwave, stove, and dishwasher in every suite
- Pet-friendly suites (with a fee) so that you can feel at home in Middleton
- Utilize our on-site coin operated guest laundry during extended stays
- Complimentary WI-FI available in all suites and public spaces for convenience
- Each room is designed with its own dedicated heating and cooling airflow
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Fitness Center
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- Camp Randall Stadium
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Capital Brewery
- University Ridge Golf Course
The newly built hotel is located at 3055 Deming Way in Middleton, Wisconsin and is operated by General Manager José Viveros, Director of Sales Karen Warner, and Director of Operations Rob Wartella.
Congratulations to the hotel team and special thanks to Project Manager Aaron Mailey, McGann Construction, and Superintendent Tom Hicks!
For more information about the TownePlace Suites Madison West/Middleton
hotel, visit their website for more details! Marriott.com/MSNTW
Post a Comment